|Organisation Name||Public Outreach Australia|
|Location||Sydney or Melbourne, Australia|
|Date Posted||May 22, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Join an Australian fundraising agency dedicated to building a sustainable sector
- Implement a strategy to achieve face-to-face / direct sales goals
- Melbourne/Sydney based - Sponsorship offered to experienced international candidates
Public Outreach is an international face-to-face (F2F) fundraising agency dedicated to building a sustainable charitable sector. Their professional, ethical fundraisers recruit and retain high value monthly donors for some of the world’s most respected not-for-profit organisations in the environment and sustainability, international aid and development, medical research and health promotion sectors.
Manage and motivate teams of F2F fundraisers to raise money for key clients in Sydney or Melbourne. This is a “hands on” role which will involve directly fundraising as well as supporting, developing and growing F2F teams.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- The overall performance and growth of your teams
- Coaching and developing F2F team leaders and teams
- Coordinating daily team travel and longer travel trips
- Vendor relations and fleet management
Ideally you are currently leading a team of successful face to face or street fundraisers. Otherwise you are in a leadership role in a direct sales environment.
You have an excellent track record in:
- Achieving individual and team targets in a fundraising or direct sales environment
- Tracking program/team performance, reporting activity, targets and results
- Mentoring staff with the maturity and energy to inspire and motivate others
- Preparing written correspondence, reports, schedules and organising data
This position may require you to travel up to one week, several times a year and you will need to be available to work nights and weekends as required. This is a fantastic opportunity with sponsorship and relocation support available for experienced international candidates.
If you are inspired to work for a fundraising agency who promote an ethical approach and positive team culture, please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter in MS Word format quoting reference #33672. Alternatively please call Emma Adams on 03 8319 4090.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Small Business Mentoring Program Manager posted 4 days ago.
- Manager - Finance, Risk & Quality Assurance posted 12 days ago.
- Senior Program Manager and Coalition Advisor - Conservation posted 14 days ago.
- Major Donor - Partnership Giving Manager posted 19 days ago.
- Project Manager - Digital Transformation Strategy posted 20 days ago.