|Organisation Name||HeartKids Ltd|
|Date Posted||December 22, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Congenital /Childhood heart disease is the biggest killer of kids under one in Australia
- Improve revenue by growing corporate partnerships and community engagement
- Would suit candidates from either the NFP, cultural, education or commercial sectors
- Sydney based
HeartKids Limited is a national charity that operates across all Australian states and territories to secure the future, and enhance quality of life for infants, children, young people and adults impacted by congenital / childhood heart disease. HeartKids is the only national charity supporting those living with the disease by;
- Providing high quality information and support services
- Driving world class research into the causes, treatment and management
- Advocating for the needs of infants, children, young people and adults
- Raising awareness of the impact of congenital / childhood heart disease
HeartKids continues to change the face of congenital and childhood heart disease treatment and support for generations to come. Income is currently derived from individual donations, philanthropic grants, community events and corporates and is looking to substantially grow and diversify income over the next five years.
Reporting to the State Manager, this role is responsible for identifying, securing, managing and optimising new business relationship opportunities, in order to form meaningful shared value partnerships that generate growth in revenue.
Specifically you will;
- Develop fundraising strategies and plans and deliver on fundraising objectives and targets
- Identify new partnership opportunities and support existing relationships
- Collaborate with the marketing & communications team to deliver on partnership agreements
- Develop pitch presentation and lead in deal negotiations to acquire and retain sponsors
- Leverage engagement opportunities to support the donor acquisition strategy
You are a seasoned commercial business development and sales professional, with a track record of generating sponsorships, developing meaningful partnerships and driving overall revenue. To harness support for the organisation, you must have exceptional presentation and communication skills and be able to think strategically and negotiate the best outcomes.
You will also demonstrate the ability to:
- Convert opportunities and work effectively in a target driven environment
- Create business proposals to potential sponsors and partners including writing of grants
- Develop and nurture relationships with a variety of people at all levels
- Self-motivated to work autonomously whilst also working as part of a team
If you would like to become part of a national team fighting Australia’s biggest killer then please call Emma Naglieri 03 8319 4080 or send a cover letter responding to the skills required and a resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34086.