|Organisation Name||Little Wings|
|Date Posted||July 26, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Children’s charity which provides vital transport services for sick children
- Improve revenue by growing corporate sponsorships and community engagement
- Suitable role for candidates with a corporate or non profit background
Little Wings provide a professional, free and safe flight and ground transport service for children from rural and regional NSW, to access specialised medical services and treatment in major centres.
The aim is to support families to reduce the financial burden, emotional strain, and travel fatigue associated with long distance travel. We transport families with regular and ongoing medical appointments and bring children home for short breaks during their treatment to be with family and friends. We help keep families together during one of the toughest times of their lives - and will continue to do this with the support and generosity of our supporters and partners.
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the board, this role is responsible for identifying, securing, managing and optimising new business development opportunities, in order to form meaningful partnerships that generate substantial support. This will be achieved by:-
- Developing funding priorities and plans in line with strategic objectives
- Prospecting new partnership opportunities and develop existing relationships
- Obtain new sponsorship for fundraising events, including securing gifts in kind
- Leverage engagement opportunities, including assisting with community events
- Construct a relationship pipeline and enhance all fundraising income streams
- Record and update sales opportunities and new contacts via the CRM (Salesforce)
You are a seasoned business development and sales professional, with an ability to generate sponsorships, donations and drive overall revenue. To harness support for the organisation, you must be able to think strategically and negotiate the best outcomes.
You will also:-
- Convert sales opportunities and work effectively in a target driven environment
- Develop relationships with new and prospective donors, involving NSW travel
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision and be self motivated
- Create presentations and proposals to potential sponsors and partners
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, business or marketing related discipline
- A proven track record of creating and converting commercial opportunities
- Valid Australian driving license and a Working With Children check is required
Use your business acumen and sales skills to identify new partnerships to help support sick children and their families. If this role motivates you, then please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS word format, quoting reference 33821. For more information please contact Debbie Jardine on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Digital Marketing Manager posted about 3 hours ago.
- Youth Mental Health Senior Contract & Project Manager posted 9 days ago.
- Area Manager posted 15 days ago.
- NSW Recruitment & Training Manager posted 20 days ago.
- Small Business Mentoring Program Manager posted 29 days ago.