|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||January 4, 2018|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Brand Manager; Project manage new branding
- 6 month contract; full time hours
- Western Sydney;
NGO Recruitment is Australia’s not-for-profit sector recruitment specialist. For almost 15 years, we have recruited for a vast range of not-for-profits, from large multinational NGOs to neighbourhood centres, and everything in between.
We recruit for: International non-government organisations, Charities, Community groups, Health and animal welfare organisations, Education institutions, Industry associations, Faith-based organisations, Political and activist groups.
The brand manager is critical to controlling the rebranding project for our client. It is responsible for updating all marketing collateral with the new brand and ensuring the integrity of new imagery and content of the new brand across all marketing and communications channels. The role is responsible for promoting the organisations’ brand to internal and external stakeholders.
This will include:
- Developing a project plan for re branding
- Working closely with external consultants, printers and designers
- Setting communications protocols and style guides for the new brand
- Updating communications collateral across all channels including social media
- Writing internal and external communications for the project
- Relationship management with stakeholders
Ideally, you have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing or communications
- Experience successfully managing a rebranding exercise
- Experience negotiating with creative agencies
- Stakeholder management and project management experience
- Project management qualifications will be an advantage
Culture and Benefits
Working for a not-for-profit allows employees to align their values with their employment. The organisations offer flexible work arrangements, collaborative team culture and salary packaging benefits.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake police or other background checks.
If you want to use your professional communications skills in the not-for-profit sector please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference #34102. For more information contact Ruth Connelly or Aku King on 02 8243 0570.