|Organisation Name||Old Colonists Association of Victoria|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Providing elderly Victorians with quality care and a safe, affordable home for 150 years
- Raise funds through philanthropic grants and a relationship fundraising program
- Fixed two year contract (flexible, 0.8 – 1.0 FTE)
The Old Colonists' Association of Victoria (OCAV) provides elderly Victorians with a safe and affordable home and ongoing care.
Currently they have 4 estates, housing nearly 500 residents and over 300 staff and volunteers. Their unique, community village style accommodation offers dignified living and both a happy place to live and work.
Due to demand for their services OCAV has ambitious plans to expand. With a commitment to both innovation and quality they will build on and beyond their current sites, position themselves as an employer of choice and strengthen their relationships within the community.
This is a new position playing a vital role in the sustainability and growth of OCAV. Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the communications consultant you will develop and implement a fundraising strategy aimed at increasing philanthropic revenue.
As OCAV approaches its 150th anniversary it is an exciting time to identify and engage their supporter base. In line with their capital works projects, you will develop philanthropic support through major donations, bequests and grants.
- Implement a strategy for bequests, philanthropy and government grants resulting in increased revenue
- Develop, implement and manage fundraising programs and campaigns with the support of a grants consultant
- Research and identify prospects with a view to nurturing long term relationships
- Increase income by making asks and/or facilitating asks through OCAV’s bequest program
- Manage budgets and track/report on the success of fundraising activities
This role would be suited to a relationship fundraiser with experience working in bequests and/or major relationship management where you have raised significant funds. You have a deep understanding and appreciation of best practice philanthropy and fundraising combined with personal maturity and sophistication.
You have well developed staff and budget management skills and ideally have managed major investment strategies. You currently hold a senior role as a Fundraising or Development Manager and have a proven track record in securing support across all the recognised disciplines, while delivering a superb and consistent experience to donors.
Bring your experience to a growing organisation committed to providing elderly Victorians with a dignified and engaged quality of life.
Click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format quoting reference #33783 or phone Emma Adams on 03 8319 4090 for more information.