|Organisation Name||Accounting For Good|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2018|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Deliver financial management services to non-profit organisations
- Partner with new and existing clients to enhance best practice financial processes
- Would suit candidates from either a NFP or corporate environment
Accounting for Good (AFG) is an organisation working on behalf of many small to medium non-profit clients. Since 1997, AFG have been supporting organisations with financial management expertise, enabling their clients to focus on delivering their own mission. The team works hard to ensure boards and managers receive financial information which is understandable and meaningful, the accounting is accurate and reports provided in the expected timeframe.
Currently experiencing a period of growth in their portfolio, AFG are looking to expand their team with people who embrace the values of enthusiasm, relationships, innovation and reliability.
Benefits and Culture
- Professional services environment, working for the greater good
- Work alongside committed colleagues with a non-profit focus
- Based in Sydney’s CBD, close to public transport
Reporting to the CEO, you will be the key contact for a portfolio of clients and are able to provide advice on technical and strategic financial matters. Relationship driven, you will be a valued partner to our clients, a skilled problem solver and be able to identify potential clients.
- Work with CEO’s, senior managers and boards to manage their finances for sustainability and resilience
- Review and recommend best practice procedures, including best use of technology
- Identify new service opportunities by listening and sharing knowledge
- Ensure customer satisfaction via great service, strong relationships and responsiveness to enquiries
- Collaborate with the Practice Manager, accounting and customer service teams
You have a deep understanding of NFP financial management and have a track record in establishing successful relationships at a senior level. You’re charismatic, motivated and able to coach colleagues and clients in relation to their budget and financial responsibilities.
Your experience will include;
- Ability to prepare and interpret financial information into accessible insights for decision makers
- Build rapport effectively with confident, clear written and verbal communication skills
- Working at a senior level within finance or account management roles
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting software
If you would like to support non-profit organisations by providing relevant financial advice, please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS word format, quoting reference #34137. For more information please contact Debbie Jardine or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570.