|Organisation Name||Blue Knot Foundation|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2018|
- Help empower adults to recover and build resilience from childhood trauma
- Develop and coordinate training packages and supervision services
- Suit candidates with a mix of clinical, administrative and coordination skills
Blue Knot Foundation’s core mission is to support the recovery of adult survivors of childhood trauma. They offer a range of important services including the Blue Knot Helpline, educational workshops, professional development training, supervision, consultancy and other services. Blue Knot Foundation are committed to enabling people affected by childhood trauma to live satisfying and meaningful lives, and to feel connected with their communities.
Benefits & Culture
- Passionate and collaborative team culture
- Commitment to training and development
- Diverse recognition framework
- Generous salary packaging provisions
Reporting to the Training & Services Manager, you will be responsible for designing trauma-informed training material for face to face, virtual and online delivery. Additionally, you will coordinate the supervision, speaking and consultancy services. Specifically, you will:
- Be accountable for development of clinical and non-clinical training packages
- Identify training gaps and optimise service delivery
- Ensure packages are informed by the latest research
- Lead the development of a suite of e-learning programs
You are a proven professional with clinical practical experience in complex trauma and have the ability to write trauma-informed training material for delivery across a variety of mediums. Additionally you will have a solid understanding of the service sector assisting people experiencing complex trauma. You are a creative and analytical thinker, with the ability to design a narrative and bring a training session to life. You have meticulous attention to detail and impeccable written communication skills. Your experience will include:
- Analysing complex information and distilling the message for delivery
- Comprehensive exposure to the service sector assisting people experiencing complex trauma
- Collaborating with cross functional teams and high level stakeholder management
- Developing, implementing, reporting and analysis of trauma-informed material
If you are passionate about empowering adults to recover and build resilience from childhood trauma, please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required in MS Word format quoting #34561. Or call Lisa Morell 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.