|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 25, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Temp role, initially four weeks
- $35-40 per hour + super, Lower North Shore
- Specialist service supporting people who have experienced trauma
National organisation who provide specialist phone counselling, support, education, resources, training and supervision to help people who have experienced trauma.
Coordinate the organisations training and services arm while applying trauma informed principles to all process and practice.
- Respond to in-house training enquiries
- Action training administration processes
- Update training materials
- Work with database and event booking systems
Ideally you have experience in a similar role in the community services sector or clinical environment working with people who have experienced trauma. Otherwise you are a proficient administrator with proven organisation and time management skills. Additionally you will have:
- Experience using Eventbrite or similar system
- An ability to engage with diverse stakeholders
- Confident verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills with an accurate data entry speed
If you’d like to work for a practice leader in clinical and trauma-informed responses to complex trauma, please send your resume and a cover letter in MS Word format quoting reference #34327. Or for an initial discussion please contact Aku King on (02) 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.