|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||January 15, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Leadership roles
- Sydney’s metro and Western suburbs
- Fixed term contracts
NGO Recruitment have a number of Team Leader roles for community based clients based in Sydney metro and Sydney’s western suburbs. A great opportunity to showcase your leadership and project management skills and be involved with life-changing programs for young people.
- Strong people management skills
- Community services background
- Experience working with young people (12- 18 years)
- Experience leading community programs
- Demonstrated competence in team leadership and project co-ordination
To be successful you need:
- Minimum 2 years leadership/ management experience
- Ability to function as a leader of a team with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated knowledge of complexities of various community based programs
- Experience working with young people and community programs.
If you have relevant experience, please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference #34121. For more information contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.