|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- $35 - $40 per hour + super, Eastern Suburbs
- 10 weeks initially, possible temp to perm placement
- Immediate start available for experienced recruitment consultant
Our client is a leading Australian medical research organisation, working towards eliminating childhood disease. They are leading the way in revolutionary scientific research which is funded by government and loyal international donors.
Due to growth in the organisation, our client is looking to engage an experienced talent acquisition specialist to coordinate end to end recruitment, managing the expectations of all stakeholders. Additionally you will:
- Partner with hiring managers to determine role requirements
- Engage strategies to attract high caliber applicants to the organisation
- Ensure a highly effective process and seamless candidate journey
Ideally you have three years internal recruitment experience with a charity or not-for-profit. Otherwise you have internal recruitment or agency experience and can demonstrate the following:
- Experience tailoring recruitment process to meet the needs of hiring managers
- Effective stakeholder engagement, verbal and written communication skills
- Considerable ability negotiating salaries and agency rates
If you are available to provide efficient, proactive and quality end-to-end recruitment services, please send your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required in MS Word Format, quoting reference #34364. For more information contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.