|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- 6-12 month contract
- INGO Client, CBD location
- Competitive hourly rate (dependent on experience)
Our client is an INGO with a strong focus on the rights and wellbeing of all children, locally and globally. The Australian arm of this organisation works with government and advocate bodies to support international development programs.
This role is responsible for providing customer service to current and potential supporters, processing donations, offering supporter related administration duties and building relationships.
The responsibilities also include:
- Providing excellent customer service through inbound and outbound calls
- Processing donations efficiently
- Regularly updating database with key information
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards for data collection
The ideal candidate will have previously been a database coordinator, database maintenance coordinator or database manager and confident working with database queries.
- Experience working with Raisers Edge or similar CRM
- Strong Microsoft office skills (word, excel, outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a busy team-based environment
Please click here to apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference #34208. For more information please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.