|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- 4 month contract with highly regarded INGO
- City fringe location – immediate start
- Highly competitive hourly rate, dependant on experience
Our client is a global charity recognised for its advocacy and work within the human rights sector.
They champion the cause for human rights and campaign relentlessly, both locally and globally for equality, justice and combating discrimination.
Reporting to the Fundraising Manager – this role has specific responsibilities for the recruitment of Australia’s financial supporters. This includes the acquisition of both regular givers and occasional donors through face to face fundraising, tele-fundraising, digital and other innovations.
In this role you will:
- Manage all acquisition programs, budgets and expenditure to meet fundraising objectives and targets (including number of new regular givers and cost per acquisition)
- Develop and maintain high level relationships with agencies and other service providers
- Lead and manage the supporter acquisition team to performing a high standard in line with the vision and values of the organisation
Ideally you have been in a similar role with relevant fundraising experience. You are an experienced people manager and a creative and analytical thinker focused on ROI who drives the development of acquisition campaigns. You have meticulous attention to detail with significant experience in and a deep understanding of:
- Direct marketing, customer or donor acquisition, multi-channel experience preferred
- Supplier and contract management
- Budgeting and analysis
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format addressing the skills required, quoting reference #34274 or contact Aku King on +61 (0)2 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.