|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 8, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Work for Australia’s not-for-profit sector recruitment specialist
- Manage a range of exclusive, retained permanent roles
- Join an ethical, values driven team in Sydney
NGO Recruitment is the leading national not-for-profit sector recruitment specialist. For almost 15 years, we have recruited for a vast range of not-for-profits, from large multinational NGOs to neighbourhood centres, and everything in between.
Our unrivalled networks and specialist firsthand sector knowledge enable us to find the very best local and international talent to help drive, shape and empower the sector across Australia and Asia Pacific.
Benefits & Culture
- Established, reputable brand
- Flexible working arrangements
- Lucrative commission structure
- 3,000+ talented professionals placed since 2004
- 500+ not-for-profit partner organisations across the region
- 175,000 registered professionals on our candidate database
Join our Sydney team, recruiting exclusive, retained, permanent positions across a diverse range of clients including INGO’s, national or state based charities and associations. Specifically you will:
- Research and develop business with new client organisations
- Engage and develop relationships with existing contacts
- Develop talent pools and build sustainable relationships with candidates
- Negotiate and manage fee agreements
- Manage assignments end to end
This role is suited to a business development consultant with experience recruiting assignments end to end. Your success will come from offering a collaborative and values based recruitment service founded on our in-depth understanding of the unique complexities and culture of the sector.
Applications are welcome from the NFP or commercial sector. Importantly, your values will be aligned to the work of the important organisations we support.
For a confidential discussion please contact Annie Barker on 02 8243 0570 or to apply, please send your resume and a cover letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format quoting reference # 34361.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.