|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||March 10, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Work for the leading NFP sector recruitment specialist.
- Manage a range of permanent, executive roles
- Join a team of highly ethical, dedicated consultants
NGO Recruitment is a specialist recruitment service provider focusing on delivering non-government organisations, not-for-profits, charities, education and community groups with executive and head office roles such board members, CEOs, CFOs, people and culture, fundraising, communication, marketing, campaigning and other operational staff both locally and internationally.
Recruiting for this sector requires a special knowledge and insight into the particularly complex environment in which they operate. With a national team of dedicated consultants we partner with client organisations providing advice and recruitment solutions.
Due to expansion we are looking for an experienced consultant to join our Sydney team. Your role will focus on recruiting permanent, executive positions across our current and prospective client base.
Specifically you will;
- Manage assignments end to end for a range of executive positions
- Continue to engage and develop relationships with existing contacts
- Research and develop business with new client organisations
- Build relationships and work with a range of executive candidates
- Write sophisticated proposals, business plans and advertisements.
- Negotiate and manage fee agreements
This role is suited to an experienced consultant who has managed a range of executive positions and complex recruitment assignments end to end.
New business development and working to financial targets will be a key part of this role. Your success will come from quality engagement with clients and the ability to create outcomes.
Applications are welcome from the NFP or commercial sector. Importantly, your values will be aligned to the work of the important organisations we support.
Join a highly ethical recruitment organisation dedicated to the work of NFP's in Australia. Contact Richard Green for a confidential discussion on 02 8243 0570 or please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33307.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.