|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2018|
- Work for Australia’s not-for-profit sector recruitment specialist
- Pivotal role supporting a successful team of committed consultants
- Join an ethical, values driven team in Sydney
NGO Recruitment is the leading national not-for-profit sector recruitment specialist. For almost 15 years, we have recruited for a vast range of not-for-profits, from large multinational NGOs to neighbourhood centres, and everything in between.
Our unrivalled networks and specialist firsthand sector knowledge enable us to find the very best local and international talent to help drive, shape and empower the sector across Australia and Asia Pacific.
Benefits & Culture
- Established, reputable brand
- Generous salary and incentives
- 3,000+ talented professionals placed since 2004
- 500+ not-for-profit partner organisations across the region
Reporting to the Director of NGO Recruitment, you will support the recruitment of positions across a diverse range of clients including INGO’s, national or state based charities and associations. Additionally you will be trained in all aspects of administration and provide support to the broader team as required. Specifically you will:
- Assist the Director with recruitment
- Draft advertisements and screen candidates
- Coordinate interviews and write candidate reports
- Conduct reference checks and coordinate placements
- Engage and develop relationships with existing contacts
- Grow talent pools and build sustainable relationships with candidates
This role is suited to a highly organised, detail orientated coordinator with strong administrative skills. Your previous experience or interest in recruitment will be highly regarded, however your success will come from offering a collaborative and values based approach to supporting a team in a fast paced sales environment. Additionally you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Confident and articulate communication
- An ability to manage competing priorities
- High level of energy, engagement and initiative
- Experience with CRM databases, social networking and above average skills in Microsoft Office
- Importantly your values will be aligned to the work of the important organisations we support
For a confidential discussion please contact Annie Barker in our Sydney office on 02 8243 0570, or please click apply to submit your resume and a cover letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format quoting reference # 34549.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.