|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 4, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Help raise awareness & engagement for leading children’s cancer charity
- High profile project driven by celebrity involvement
- 6 month contract, Eastern suburbs, to $40/hour + super
The client is a leading Australian medical research organisation, working towards eliminating childhood disease. They are leading the way in revolutionary scientific research which is funded by government and loyal international donors.
You will be responsible for contributing to the development of communications and engagement of supporters via social media to ensure the success of the event. Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of external communications across all media – TV, radio, print, outdoor, digital
- Contribution to the development of advertising material across all media channels
- Analysis and reporting of digital communications activity
- Stakeholder engagement, including celebrity ambassadors, fundraising team and relevant partners
- Budget management – including specific expenses related to media & communications activity
You have experience managing similar events or campaign including management of media, copywriting and pitching to generate PR. Additionally you can demonstrate experience with:
- Digital communications including website copy management and content generation
- Stakeholder management and financial management including budgetary responsibility
- Project and communication planning tools
- Implementing a strategic approach operationally
To generate maximum awareness for this national fundraising event please send your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required in MS Word Format, quoting reference #34255. For more information contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.