|Organisation Name||Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2018|
- Global leader in neuroscience seeking cures for brain and mental health conditions
- As part of an endowment campaign, develop major donor and bequest prospects
- Enhance your career; contribute to high profile campaigns raising significant funds
The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health (The Florey) is the largest brain research centre in the southern hemisphere and amongst the top three brain research institutes in the world. With a dynamic leadership team in place, the Florey is in a strong and productive period of growth in their philanthropic endeavour.
The Philanthropy Executive is a newly created position responsible for further developing and delivering the Florey’s bequest and new major donor programs. As part of an endowment campaign, you will work with the Head of Major Gifts and Philanthropy to research, engage, and steward prospective and confirmed major donors and bequestors. This is a fantastic opportunity to raise your profile in philanthropy, working in a stimulating and supportive environment. You will have the opportunity to develop: your knowledge of neuroscience, skills in philanthropy and your network of high-profile philanthropists and researchers, globally.
This role would suit an ambitious fundraiser, with experience managing mid to high level donors, looking to further develop their skills as part of a small, focused and collaborative team. You will be:
- Ambitious, looking to develop your skills and experience in philanthropy as a career
- People orientated, keen to develop your knowledge of donors and their motivations
- Interested in brain research and willing to reach out to collaborate with scientists
- Able to absorb complex subject matter and adapt it to suit different audiences
- Successful, with previous experience raising funds and managing relationships
Enhance your career raising funds for a global leader in neuroscience. Call Emma Adams on 03 83194090 or please click apply, submitting a cover letter and resume in MS Word format, quoting #34461.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.