|Organisation Name||ChildFund Australia|
|Date Posted||October 11, 2018|
- Raise significant income to reduce poverty for children in the developing world
- Manage major donors and corporate partnerships to achieve fundraising goals
- International NGO, Surry Hills location
ChildFund Australia works in partnership with children and their communities to create lasting and meaningful change by supporting long-term community development and promotes children’s rights. It implements programs in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Timor-Leste and Vietnam and works in partnership to deliver programs in countries throughout Asia, Africa and the Americas.
Programs are funded by sponsorship contributions, grants, donations and other revenue. Globally the ChildFund Alliance assists more than 14 million children and families in over 60 countries.
Benefits & Culture
- Join a highly skilled fundraising team
- Local and international travel may be required
- Supportive, energetic and innovative team
- Located in Surry Hills, close to public transport
Sitting within the Corporate & Philanthropy team you will take responsibility for the engaging major donors and community fundraisers. This program has been assessed as having great potential via researched existing donors. Specifically, you will develop the program to increase revenue from high net worth individuals, trusts, foundations and corporates. Additionally, you will:
- Improve the loyalty, retention and giving levels of supporters
- Develop, test, and implement new fundraising initiatives
- Build on a strong holistic single giving strategy and operational plan
- Research and write compelling proposals
Ideally you have similar experience in an NGO or other non-profit organisation. You have a successful track record in ‘making the ask’ in a philanthropic environment resulting in significant partnerships, donations or sales. Additionally, you have experience in or knowledge of multi-channel fundraising or marketing campaigns.
Please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter in MS Word format addressing the skills required, or contact Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 quoting reference #34589
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.