|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 25, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Opportunity to work for a leading university
- 2 – 3 month contract; Parkville location
- $$$ (dependent on experience)
Your role as Personal Assistant will be to provide high level support to two directors in carrying out their responsibilities for their respective portfolios. In doing so, you will ensure that integrity and professionalism is maintained at all times.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Extensive diary management
- Monitoring, prioritising and actioning emails and correspondence
- Preparation and planning for meetings including the preparation and distribution of agendas, collating papers and coordinating follow up action items
- Assist in preparation of reports, presentations and briefing notes
- Liaising with various stakeholders and business units
- Assistance with team meeting, events and general admin duties
To be considered for this position, you will have extensive experience working in a similar role supporting senior/executive leaders where confidentiality is paramount.
Together with your exceptional organisational skills where you can manage multiple priorities in a demanding environment, you are highly skilled at anticipating the needs of those you are supporting.
You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and can liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You are also comfortable working autonomously as well as part of a wider team.
Advanced MS Office skills are essential.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #34331 or phone Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080 for further information.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.