|Date Posted||August 17, 2018|
- Ensure the potential of disadvantaged children is realised through full participation in education
- Play a lead role in managing the strategic growth of corporate and philanthropic relationships
- Join a high performing and collaborative fundraising team raising $2M + per year
Ardoch is a children’s education charity focused on improving educational outcomes for disadvantaged children and young people. Partnering with schools and early years services they deliver tailored education support programs that aim to engage children in in education, build their confidence and aspirations and enhance their learning. They also advocate and seek to influence policy change to reduce inequity in education. Ardoch works with thousands of children and young people in Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australia. Their critical work has been sustained for 30 years by their large volunteer base and fundraising program.
The Partnerships Executive is a newly created position that will manage corporate partners and philanthropic trusts and foundations. Reporting to the National Fundraising and Engagement Manager as part of a small team you will play a lead role in the development of the corporate partner portfolio. You will be responsible for managing existing partners, establishing new opportunities and managing the strategic growth of these relationships. Specifically you will;
- Research and identify prospects for corporate and philanthropic trusts and foundations
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships through effective account management
- Secure partnerships that focus on national multi-year and/or multi-faceted agreements
- Drive corporate volunteering, workplace giving and third party fundraising
- Create high quality grant applications, proposals and presentations to individual partners
- Provide planning input to the CEO and National Fundraising and Engagement Manager
This role would suit a candidate who is ambitious and passionate about the work of Ardoch. Your experience could come from corporate partnerships, philanthropy and/or account management where you have been accountable for outcomes and KPIs. You will be:
- An excellent relationship manager, purposeful and professional in your approach
- Driven with the desire to get results and take the portfolio to the next level
- Accountable with strong business acumen and awareness of business revenue
- Insightful, able to identify opportunities and collaborate with others to drive outcomes
- A strong writer, able to create high quality, thoughtful and inspiring content
- Resilient, able to work through challenges individually and collectively
Call to action
Use your relationship management skills to raise funds that will enhance the futures of children and young people in disadvantaged communities. Please click apply, submitting a cover letter and resume in MS Word format, quoting #34480 or call Emma Adams to discuss on 03 83194090.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.