|Organisation Name||Centre for Excellence in Child & Family Welfare|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Working in the family and child welfare sector
- Supportive team, project based – Initial 12 month contract
- Varied role working closely with the executive team
The Centre for Excellence in Child and Family Welfare (The Centre) is a peak body for nearly 100 child and family services in Victoria. Working for vulnerable children, young people and families, the Centre provides sector training, facilitates and publishes research, advocates through campaigns and media relations, and sustains ongoing programs focusing on key areas of the State care system. These include the voice of children and young people, and specific programs for foster care, kinship care and residential care. The Centre also works and advocates for better transitions for young people leaving State care.
The Centre for Excellence in Child and Family Welfare is a Registered Training Organisation and is committed to delivering high quality courses and training.
Benefits & Culture
- Generous salary packaging provisions
- Professional development, ongoing training, mentoring by industry leaders
- CBD location, close to public transport
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Operations and Finance you are the head office go-to person in this hands-on role which encompasses the management of operations with a project focus on the office refit, IT system regeneration and internal policy and process review.
You will be an accomplished office support professional who works well in a collaborative environment. High levels of autonomy, attention to detail and initiative are essential for this role and collaboration is key in being able to work with multiple stakeholders. Your planning skills enable you to prioritise in an environment with conflicting demands. Any experience in financial reporting will be advantageous.
To be considered for this opportunity please respond to the following selection criteria:
- Experience in a similar role working with teams, including operating in a customer centric environment
- Experience in providing administrative support, working in a project environment, juggling priorities and working closely with executives
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and also contribute positively as a team member
- Accurate reporting, diary maintenance, and organising travel arrangements;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to use your administrative and operational skills and experience to contribute to providing equitable services across the family and children’s sector, please forward your application in MS Word format including your resume, a covering letter and responses to the selection criteria, quoting reference #34347 or contact Anna Skeels on (03) 8319 4070. Please note that there is no formal closing date for this role. Early applications are encouraged and suitable candidates may be shortlisted for interview as applications are received.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.