|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 9, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- $55 per hour + super, CBD
- 6 month fixed term contract
- A national charity committed to raising brand awareness for families affected by the cancer journey
For over 30 years, our client has been committed to providing financial, educational, counselling & social work support to children, young people and their families experiencing the cancer journey.
Your key focus will be brand positioning, including the messaging and visual identity across all campaigns, advertising and public relations. Additionally you will:
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of marketing & communication professionals
- Oversee development and implementation of all brand related activities
- Provide advice and support in marketing and communications strategy
- Increase revenue through strategic advice on fundraising activities and partnerships
You are a senior marketing, marcomms or brand manager with significant experience driving strategic development of brand and maximising brand opportunities. Additionally you will have experience:
- Effectively communicating brand, values and vision
- Marcomms team management experience
- Proven marketing, campaign and PR management skills
- Experience managing a diverse range of stakeholders
- Achieve results with a limited budget
If you can significantly grow public awareness to increase fundraising results , please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570 or to apply, please send your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format quoting reference # 34356.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.