|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 1, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Corporate or NFP grant, tender or bid writing experience welcome
- Immediate start; Rolling contract
- Central CBD location
Our client is a well-regarded peak body within Victoria known for their positive contribution to the community.
You will manage and administer the grant-making process. Responsibilities will include:
- Writing, reviewing and assessing grant applications against funding criteria
- Project planning and defining timelines and key milestones
- Developing grant application criteria and processes
- Management of grants including liaison with grantees and reporting requirements
- Consulting with individuals and organisations regarding new projects
You will ideally have experience in managing and administering grant-making processes. You will have the highest ethical standards and personal integrity. Additionally you will have:
- Excellent program and project management skills
- Strong analytical, research and assessment skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- The ability to consult and work effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work successfully and supportively in a small team environment
To make a valuable contribution to this peak body please apply by forwarding your resume in MS Word format and covering letter responding to the skills required, quoting reference #34352 or phone Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080 for further information.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.