|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- $25 per hour + super, Parramatta
- Outbound telefundraising role, 10 week assignment, possible extension
- Paediatric research facility invested in delivering state of the art research and outcomes
A dedicated paediatric research facility, now regarded as one of Australia’s most highly considered independent research centres; focused on development of birth defects, cancer, neuroscience and gene therapy.
Support a national fundraising campaign by calling existing donors, organizations and individuals, asking them to register for this year’s campaign, additionally you will:
- Secure maximum number of campaign registrations
- Execute high level of supporter service
- Update order details on database
Ideally you have experience securing donations or registrations in a fundraising environment. Otherwise you have telemarketing experience and can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport over the telephone
- Confident verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate MS office skills with an accurate data entry speed
If you’d like to support a national campaign, please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570 or to apply, please send your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference #34353.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.