|Organisation Name||JDRF Australia|
|Date Posted||August 31, 2018|
- Accelerate life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent & treat Type 1 Diabetes
- Focus on increasing donors, volunteers and communities to generate revenue
- Suit candidates from either a NFP, the arts or agency
- Senior hands on leadership role, interstate travel
JDRF Australia is part of a global movement with representation in over 20 countries and has a clear and simple mission - to rid the world of Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) and to make each day better than the one before for people living with T1D. JDRF has a bold fundraising growth plan in place. You will be instrumental in growing their income from fundraising efforts and deepening engagement with the T1D community. JDRF’s five values are passion, integrity, vision, impact and collaboration. JDRF reflect these values in a positive work environment that benefits the organisation as well as employees.
Benefits & Culture
• Passionate and collaborative team culture
• Commitment to training and development
• Diverse recognition framework
• Generous salary packaging provisions
• Additional end of year leave
Leading the development team responsible for delivery of fundraising revenue, community engagement goals and work closely with volunteers, committee members, supporters and family & friends of people with T1D. Specifically, you will:
• Be accountable for delivering the income targets across fundraising programs
• Achieve supporter acquisition and community engagement-based targets
• Have oversight for KPI outcomes across each state
• Build networks and identify leads to support strategic priorities
• Mobilise participation in various events to meet metrics
• Acting as a brand advocate
You are a proven fundraising professional with success in leading people to achieve performance outcomes, with a background in either sales management or direct marketing. Your experience includes volunteer management and you would be from a similar role in either a NFP, the arts or agency. You are a creative and analytical thinker, with ROI driving the development of your innovative acquisition programs. You have meticulous attention to detail with significant experience in and a deep understanding of:
• Customer or donor acquisition in all of its forms
• Analysing data to drive awareness and income
• Multi-channel experience preferred, digital experience highly desirable
• Collaborating with cross functional teams and leading remote teams
• Developing, implementing, reporting and an analysis of operational plans and budgets
Compliance checking will include Police Clearance and Working with Children (WWCC).
If you are passionate about improving the lives of people living with T1D and in playing a lead role in creating a world without T1D, please click apply submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required in MS Word format quoting #34502. Or call Lisa Morell or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.