|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Part time - 20 hours a week; 6 – 7 weeks
- Sydney CBD
- $25 - $30 per hour plus super
Our client provides international aid. It is accredited by the Australia Government for its work. Their vital work is funded by loyal donors. Their offices are based in Sydney’s CBD.
Assisting the fundraising and donor care team, you will:
- Assist in the preparation for the annual tax time fundraising appeal
- Make out bound calls to donors
- Answer incoming calls from donors and assist them with enquiries
- Process donations and ensure receipts are sent
- Update the database with donor information.
- Assist with other tasks to ensure the team meet targets and deadlines
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a sales or fundraising environment
- The ability to confidently and professionally ask for donations
- A high level of customer service
- Excellent written & verbal communications
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate skills with MS Office products
- Experience with fundraising databases
Please apply online, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33691. For more information please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.