|Organisation Name||The Royal Flying Doctor Service South Eastern Section|
|Date Posted||February 28, 2018|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Reputable charity – Sydney CBD location
- Short term assignment with an opportunity to be ongoing
- Competitive hourly rate, dependent on experience
About the Organisation
Our client is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world, providing extensive primary health care and 24-hour emergency service to people over an area of 7.3 million square kilometers.
Delivered by a dedicated team of professionals, using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, and supported by a vast number of volunteers and supporters, the RFDS is vital for those that live, work and travel in rural and remote Australia.
Benefits and Culture
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Busy team environment
- Work with a dedicated and passionate team who are committed to bringing first class health and emergency services
The Fundraising Assistant is responsible for supporting the fundraising and community engagement outcomes through positive customer service and administrative support. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of the Community Fundraising strategy with specific focus on acquisition, retention and stewardship to achieve annual fundraising target
- Assist with reporting, extracting data and developing reports
- Providing effective communication channels with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist third party fundraisers to grow the fundraising contribution, recognising and building on opportunities to generate income
- Working with the marketing team to develop fundraising content for media opportunities across all mediums
Ideally you have experience in a similar role in an NGO or not for profit assisting in fundraising tasks with a strong administrative and customer service background. You will have:
- Experience in databases or similar fundraising database such as Raisers Edge, Thank Q or Donman (will be ideal but not essential)
- A strong work ethic, flexible and a “can do attitude”
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate to advance skills in a wide range of office programs e.g. Word and Excel ; and
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills in both written and verbally.
If you have a passionate commitment to promoting the health and wellbeing in rural and regional south east Australia please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS word format, quoting reference #34174. For more information please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.