|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 31, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- $30 per hour + super, Surry Hills
- 5 month contract, start ASAP
- Peak body for cancer research, advocacy and awareness
Leading foundation with a global strategy to accelerate treatments for patients with cancer. The Foundation is working with the most talented international researchers and scientists, cutting-edge technology and local and global philanthropists and Foundations to make this a reality.
Support the community fundraising team to deliver major national sporting events via stewardship of fundraisers and administration and coordination related to events. Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting on new fundraising pages
- Updating the fundraising platform and the database
- Making calls to supporters and donors and sending welcome e-mails
- Providing general administrative assistance to the fundraising team
Ideally you have a background in community fundraising and event coordination with experience using Salesforce and Everyday Hero. Otherwise you have:
- A background in event administration
- An ability to multi task and manage multiple projects
- Intermediate MS Office skills & a commitment to data integrity
- Confident communication and empathetic to those affected by cancer
Support a peak organisation raising money for cancer research; please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #34345 or for more information please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.