|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2018|
- $35/hour + super, Eastern Suburbs
- 6 weeks initially, full-time hours
- Leading children’s charity, immediate start!
Our client is a leading medical research organisation, working towards eliminating childhood disease. They are leading the way in revolutionary scientific research which is funded by government and loyal donors.
Support a first-class corporate partnership team, responsible for data management, stewardship of corporate partners and general administration duties. Additionally you will:
- Work collaboratively with the broader fundraising and research teams and other key stakeholders
- Support the preparations of corporate partnerships collateral
- Ensure accuracy of client data in CRM (Raisers edge)
Ideally you will have 2+ years’ experience in a similar environment, supporting corporate partnership or fundraising teams. Otherwise you will have:
- Intermediate to advanced MS office skills
- An ability to prioritise and manage work volumes
- Confident verbal, written and communication skills
If you are immediately available to provide efficient, proactive and quality team support, please send your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required in MS Word Format, quoting reference #34376. For more information contact Annie Barker on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.