|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2018|
- Essential: Expert MYOB & MS Excel skills
- Immediate start available, CBD
- Competitive hourly rate
Our client is a progressive, independent non-profit organisation. In addition to consulting work for businesses and government organisations, they also offer a support service and deliver events for members and guests. Typically you can lift this information from the client website – most orgs invest considerable money to have someone develop content to describe who they are.
Reporting to Finance and Operations Manager, you will develop and deliver high quality financial management and reporting including the efficient and effective processing and management of:
• Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Taxation compliance including BAS, PAYG, FBT management
• Month-end including management reporting & reconciliations
• Projects including assisting in the development of procedures
You can demonstrate your sound technical accounting skills and contribution to improvements in financial operations as well as:
• Several years accounting experience
• Relevant bachelor degree and completed CPA/CA (or studying)
• Expert level knowledge of MYOB, and Australian statutory requirements
• Super efficiency, with superior attention to detail and coordination skills
• Excellent communication , both verbal and written including report writing
If contributing best practice accounting services to an innovative and complex non-profit organisation is of interest to you please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter (in Word format) quoting reference number # 33696 or call Annie Barker on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.