|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||September 11, 2018|
- Support Australia’s foremost high-profile CEO in the social services sector
- Work towards a more equal Australia which is free of poverty
- Immediate start available, located near to Central Station
Our client is a national advocate for action to reduce poverty and inequality and the member driven national peak body for the community services sector. Their vision is for a fair, inclusive and sustainable Australia where all individuals and communities can participate in and benefit from social and economic life.
Benefits & Culture
- Close to public transport
- Opportunity for contract extension
- Collaborative team environment
You will be responsible for the overall operation of the Executive Office and provide high level strategic and operational support to the CEO and the management team. Additionally you will:
- Maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Prepare board papers, agenda papers and minutes
- Coordinate meetings, travel and diary management
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
You have several years of experience supporting senior management in a fast paced complex environment, ideally in a peak body or member driven or not for profit organisation.
You can demonstrate your ability to manage conflicting priorities, using judgement to facilitate complex situations with tact and discretion. Additionally you will have the ability to:
- Cultivate productive working relationships
- Work competently, confidently and autonomously
- Manage a high volume “hands on” work environment
- Demonstrate advanced MS Office skills including Outlook and an accurate typing speed
If contributing to the reduction of poverty and inequality in Australia is of interest to you please click apply to submit your CV and Cover Letter quoting reference #34541, or to discuss your interest please call Debbie Jardine on (02) 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.