|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Location||Sydney or Melbourne|
|Date Posted||February 5, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Opportunity to work in not-for-profit sector
- Contract / part-time opportunities
- $$$ (dependent on experience)
2018 has started with a big bang – we currently have a range of administration roles available and want to talk to you if you are looking for short term or part-time opportunities within the not-for-profit space.
The role requires
- Providing high level administrative work supporting teams or senior executives
- Liaising with various stakeholders and business units
- Improving business process and procedures
- Assistance with team meeting, events and general admin duties
- Previous not-for-profit experience (highly desirable)
To be successful you need
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in administration
- Polished communication (verbal & written) skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure on competing tasks to tight deadlines
- Stakeholder management
If you are available and want to use your skills to support a CEO in the not-for-profit sector please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference #34146. For more information contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.