|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 25, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- $35-40 per hour + super, CBD
- Temp role initially, possible perm placement
- Peak body working to achieve positive social change
A peak body servicing a community of funders, social investors and social change agents working to achieve positive social, cultural, environmental and community change by leveraging their financial assets and influence.
Support the team to plan, coordinate, administer and deliver member focused national events, programs and peer networks, also providing related administrative support. Additionally you will:
- Coordinate event planning
- Develop and maintain event databases
- Organise logistics including venues, audit-visual, catering etc
Ideally you have experience in the delivery of events for a member based organisation. Otherwise you are a proficient administrator with experience providing operational support with proven organisation and time management skills.
Additionally you will have:
- Experience using Eventbrite or similar system
- An ability to engage with diverse stakeholders
- Confident verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills with an accurate data entry speed
If you’d like to support the philanthropic community to build its collective voice, please send your resume and a cover letter in MS Word format quoting reference #34318. Or for an initial discussion please contact Aku King on (02) 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.