|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 31, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- $35 per hour + super, City Fringe
- 3 month contract initially, full or part time considered
- Expert body helping connect research to solve real-world health and social problems
National leader in promoting the use of research evidence in health policy, with the aim to bridge researchers and health decision makers, giving each the tools to work more closely together to benefit all Australians.
Play a key role in organising events that build connections between researchers and health decision makers including small round tables to large meetings with several hundred delegates. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating events, conferences and meetings
- Developing events related communications materials
- Providing logistical and administrative events support
- Capturing media coverage and creating coverage reports
- Working to establish database management protocols for a new system
Ideally, you have a background in coordinating events in a dynamic organisational setting dealing with diverse stakeholders. Otherwise you have high level administration experience with:
- An ability to adapt to new technologies
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Working with multiple stakeholders and competing needs
- Advanced MS Office skills and ideally Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
If you’d like to work for a transformative organisation please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format quoting reference #34341. Alternatively please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570 for further details.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.