|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Immediate start, North Sydney location
- Contract to December initially, 3 days per week
- Competitive hourly rate, close to public transport
Our client is a national peak organisation with over 35 years’ experience working to advocate, educate and raise awareness of a neurological disease that impacts the lives of many Australians.
This role is the primary contact for the donor database, stewardship of donors, maintaining effective engagement with donors, sponsors, supporters and volunteers and delivery of events. Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound donor enquiries
- Updating the donor database
- Making thank you calls to supporters
- Supporting a small fundraising team
Ideally you have experience in a similar position with proven donor support skills. Additionally you will have experience in:
- A high level of detail to ensure data integrity
- Excellent written & verbal communications
- Intermediate MS Office skills
If you have a passionate commitment to promoting the advocacy of a leading research institute, please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format along with a covering letter addressing the skills required,quoting reference #34268 or phone Aku King on 02 8243 0570 for further information.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.