|Organisation Name||Noah's Ark|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2018|
- Build better futures for children with disabilities and other additional needs (aged 0 – 8)
- Ensure a high standard of quality of services for children during the transition to NDIS
- Lead the Operations team providing in-home services across 20 different locations
Noah’s Ark is a pioneering service provider applying research based programs encompassing disability and early childhood development to children and carers in VIC, NSW and ACT. They recognise the very important role that families play in their children’s health and development.
Noah’s Ark provides Early Intervention Services through Everyday Learning. Their qualified team of allied health specialists deliver home -based programs that give families the information, resources and support to help their child learn, develop and reach their goals.
Reporting to a dedicated CEO this role will provide contemporary leadership and management in developing ‘best practice’ process and procedures to align with NDIS requirements with a focus on client outcomes, staff and stakeholder management, service standards and resource management.
- In light of the NDIS articulate the organisations vision and strategic direction to staff
- Lead staff on their journey, through this time of change, focusing on long term outcomes
- Manage and coach 3 Operations Managers, leading teams across 20 different locations
- Build a culture of accountability and create key performance measurement tools
- Continue to build on the inclusive culture and high standards of delivery
This role would suit a senior manager who has managed the operations of a large service based organisation who are going through a significant cultural change.
Your experience could come from both commercial and/or community organisations where you have been responsible for managing and developing services, motivating and developing staff, measuring performance and reporting on a significant scale.
Preferably you will have managed a large team of staff across multiple locations. An understanding of contemporary issues relating to early childhood development, early intervention and disability services, including the NDIS would also be highly desirable.
Use your skills to lead the change in the NDIS transformation for this evidence based service provider, setting the pace for their growth strategy whilst taking a long-term view. Call Anna Skeels or Emma Adams on 03 8319 4070 or please click apply, submitting a cover letter and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34459.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.