|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 28, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Initial 3 month contract – immediate start
- Salary negotiable, North West Sydney location
- A community lifestyle provider, offering full spectrum of services for nearly 50 years
Large community lifestyle provider offering services to improve the quality of living for an aging population.
Lead and manage a team of 10 direct reports - supporting a diverse range of internal stakeholders.
- Focus on EBA, rostering and stakeholder negotiations
- Supporting large organisation – up to 2000 staff
- Change management experience
Ideally you have experience managing a similar team size within the aged care services sector. Otherwise you are a proficient leader with proven change management skills. Additionally you will have:
- An ability to engage with diverse stakeholders
- Confident verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills with an accurate data entry speed
If you’d like to work for a practice leader in clinical and trauma-informed responses to complex trauma, please send your resume and a cover letter in MS Word format quoting reference #34336. Or for an initial discussion please contact Aku King on (02) 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.