|Organisation Name||The Kids’ Cancer Project|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2018|
- Lead a creative digital strategy to increase funding for childhood cancer research
- Brand new role created to drive digital engagement and brand awareness
- Would suit candidates with commercial or not for profit digital marketing expertise
The Kids’ Cancer Project is one of the largest funders of childhood cancer research in Australia. Since 1993, with strong community support, The Kids’ Cancer Project has been able to contribute tens of millions of dollars to scientific studies to help children with many types of cancer.
The organisation is now embarking on a new 5 year strategic plan which includes ambitious goals to significantly increase revenue streams and income to support bold science to improve childhood cancer treatments. The Kids’ Cancer Project’s vision is to see a one hundred per cent survival rate for children with cancer while eradicating the harmful impacts treatment can bring.
Benefits & Culture
• Competitive salary + access to generous not for profit packaging
• Flexible working arrangements
• Professional development opportunities
• Passionate team who love their work
• Close to public transport
• Based in the new upcoming Rosebery area of cafés, dining and fashion outlets
The Digital Marketing Manager is a key role responsible for leading and implementing a creative digital strategy that engages supporters and raises brand awareness and fundraising income. You will manage The Kids’ Cancer Project’s online presence and provide expert advice on digital best practice to stakeholders across the business. Specifically you will:
• Lead the development and delivery of strategy to achieve growth across all digital channels
• Develop a range of creative digital initiatives that engage people in a unique way and contribute to digital acquisition, lead generation, retention and gift upgrade planning
• Provide guidance and support to stakeholders on how to maximise digital to enhance their work
• Develop and manage relationships with external stakeholders, agencies and other providers
• Manage social media day to day channel operations
• Drive and project manage a website redevelopment project
• Manage the digital marketing budget to generate leads, reduce costs and deliver ROI through acquisition platforms
You have a flair and passion for digital marketing, communications and media and you are ready to take your next step guiding and leading an organisation to maximise digital initiatives. Your ability to work collaboratively, hands on and strategically will be key to your success in this role. Additionally, your experience will include:
• Providing digital marketing expertise to a range of stakeholders
• Use of social media analytics and reporting tools
• Identifying target audiences and devising campaigns which attract, inform and motivate
• Creating innovative approaches to donor and customer acquisition
• Managing multiple digital marketing projects and delivery engagements simultaneously
• Sourcing, engaging and managing external providers
• Website development and management
• Use of CRM systems and marketing automation tools
To utilise your digital marketing expertise to enable research to improve childhood cancer treatments, please apply by sending your resume together with a cover letter responding to the skills required, in MS Word format, quoting reference # 34587 or contact Louise Furlong on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.