|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Join a trusted provider of aeromedical health services
- 3 – 6 month contract (opportunity to go perm)
- Hourly rate dependent on experience
This client is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world, providing extensive primary health care and 24-hour emergency service.
This role is responsible for day to day management and coordination of individual giving and development. You will provide ongoing success and growth of direct marketing acquisition programs and identifying corporate partners, sponsors and major donors.
The responsibilities also include:
- Acquisition via digital direct marketing
- Digital lead conversion
- Cash to regular giving conversion
- Budget management – approval and invoicing
- Set up campaign donation landing pages on web
- Liaise with external agencies
The ideal person will have experience supporting and coordinating face to face and telemarketing teams with a focus on acquisition.
- Experience working with Raisers Edge or similar CRM
- Strong Microsoft office skills (word, excel, outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a busy team-based environment
- Fundraising and or digital background
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference #34209. For more information please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.