|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2018|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Must have database marketing / fundraising experience
- Immediate start, contract to end of June 2018
- To $35 per hr + super, CBD location
Our client has awarded more than $140 M to 479 Australian based research projects improving the health and wellbeing of Australian women affected by breast cancer. In 2017, they committed over $12 million to fund more than 30 life-changing research projects 100% funded by the Australian public.
The Database Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the Raisers Edge database including handling ongoing support requests and ensuring the system is maintained to high quality standards. Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing daily imports of fundraising and donor data
- Managing ongoing support requests with third party vendors
- Ensure best practice standards are delivered in terms of data imports and inputs
- Managing donor update actions in the CRM database
You have experience maintaining databases in an NGO or not for profit with meticulous attention to detail and significant experience managing Raisers Edge or similar fundraising database. Additionally you will have:
- An understanding of basic fundraising principles and practices, and the role data plays in driving strategy, campaigns and programs
- Proven success engaging and managing relationships with a wide and diverse set of stakeholders
- Ability to assess and analyse information needs and offer meaningful insights and recommendations
If you’d like to make a significant and positive contribution to cancer research, please click apply, submitting a cover letter addressing your motivations and relevant skills along with your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34249 or phone Aku King 02 8243 0570 for further information.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.