|Organisation Name||Children's Cancer Institute|
|Date Posted||August 15, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Join a team of the brightest minds to help save the lives of children with cancer
- Develop long term, mutually beneficial industry partnerships across Australia
- Candidates with commercial sector experience looking to transition encouraged to apply
Children’s Cancer Institute is the only medical research institute in Australia wholly dedicated to curing childhood cancer and one of the leading medical childhood cancer research institutes worldwide. The Institute’s vision is to save the lives of all children with cancer and improve their long-term health.
In partnership with the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network the Institute is leading the national Zero Childhood Cancer personalised medicine program targeting the most aggressive cancers. Zero Childhood Cancer is the most exciting childhood cancer research initiative ever undertaken in Australia and is a world-leading initiative
The Institute provides the best possible environment for its staff to thrive with state-of-the-art facilities at the Lowy Cancer Research Centre at the University of NSW in Sydney, a leading international cancer research centres.
Benefits & Culture
- Generous remuneration including the ability for sector specific packaging
- Work with a highly skilled and motivated fundraising team focused on outcomes
- Values driven
Ideally, you are an experienced business developer in the not-for-profit or for-profit sectors with a track record in sponsorship, fundraising or commercial sales. Specifically you:
- Have a proven capability of contributing towards a revenue budget
- Have experience writing proposals and presentations
- Feel confident with your ability to make supporters feel valued and nurtured
- Are looking for a role that requires considerable time client facing and prospecting
- Can demonstrate competence with Microsoft Office products
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter responding to the skills required above in MS Word format, quoting reference #34377. For more information or to discuss your interest, please call Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.