|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- $30 per hour + super, Eastern Suburbs
- 6 -8 weeks, Full time hours
- Leading children’s charity, immediate start!
Our client is a leading Australian medical research organisation, working towards eliminating childhood disease. They are leading the way in revolutionary scientific research which is funded by government and loyal international donors.
Support a first-class corporate partnership team and manager, responsible for data management, stewardship of corporate partners and general administration duties. Additionally you will:
- Work collaboratively with fundraising, research and other key stakeholders
- Support the preparations of corporate partnerships collateral
- Ensure accuracy of client data in CRM (Raisers edge)
Ideally you will have 2+ years’ experience working in a similar environment supporting corporate partnership or fundraising teams. Otherwise you will have:
- Proficient MS Suite experience
- CRM experience (ideally Raisers edge or similar)
- Confident verbal, written and communication skills
If you are available to provide efficient, proactive and quality team support, please send your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required in MS Word Format, quoting reference #34376. For more information contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.