|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||December 22, 2016|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Improve the lives of others by giving back to your community
- Work for leading NFP's in the provision of services
- Opportunities available in Cabramatta, Campbelltown & Liverpool areas
NGO Recruitment is working with leading not-for-profit organisations across a broad cross-section of Case Management roles. Due to ongoing client demand we are seeking candidates who are looking to further their career in case management programs such as:
- Early intervention
- Intensive support
- Domestic violence
- Youth homelessness
We are looking for frontline staff who will deliver and document holistic casework support services to individual clients and their families to help increase their capacity and independence. You will be required to engage and identify the needs of young people of who are at risk and develop strategies to ensure the safety of children and families.
We are seeking specialists who can create opportunities for young people by networking and maintaining relationships with stakeholders to support referrals. You will also have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in a community services
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills with emphasis in the areas of advocacy, liaison, consultation and building effective relationships
- The ability to work with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Relevant probity checks (or willingness to obtain) and a NSW driver’s license
If you are interested in improving the lives of others and giving back to your community, please click apply, submitting your cover letter addressing the skills required above and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33227. To discuss your interest, please phone Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.