|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 7, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- $29 per hour + super, 5 month contract, time in lieu for weekend work
- Travel in a team through regional & rural areas of NSW, VIC or WA
- Direct sales, face to face fundraising and hospitality experience welcomed
Each year our client helps more than 750 families from regional and rural Australia by providing free accommodation in capital cities so they can access life-saving treatment in major hospitals.
Travel through your assigned state, raising money for a national fundraising campaign by interacting with publicans in rural and regional areas in New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia. Additionally you will:
- Sign up local pubs/hotels to participate in the campaign
- Advocate the values and purpose of the campaign
- Regular travel and weekend work required
- Mostly in the field with some office work
Ideally you have previous experience working in a face to face fundraising, direct sales or field marketing role. Otherwise you may come from a hospitality background and can engage well with bartenders and publicans. Additionally you will:
- Have an ability to quickly establish rapport with a confident and engaging manner
- Be available to travel regularly and rurally for five months from mid-July
- Must have the right to drive in Australia and be 18 years or older
If you’d like to be paid for travelling rural and regional Australia and supporting a great cause at the same time, please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570 or to apply, please send your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference #34359.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.