|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- 3 days per week to 30 June 2018
- Artarmon, short walk to train station
- Up to $40 per hour + super
Our client is a national charity working to secure the future, and enhance quality of life for infants, children, young people and adults impacted by congenital / childhood heart disease. Income is currently derived from individual donations, philanthropic grants, community events and corporates and is looking to substantially grow and diversify income over the next five years.
The focus of your role is to secure support from past donors of an upcoming annual campaign. Your objective is to solicit financial support from individual and corporate donors to reach the fundraising goal prior to the campaign going live in mid-June. Your responsibilities will include:
- Calling and emailing supporters to secure support for the upcoming campaign
- Organising and attending face to face visits with potential supporters
- Updating the fundraising database with donor information
You will be a seasoned sales professional or telemarketer with a persuasive manner and ideally experience in a fundraising environment. Otherwise you will have a proven track record working to targets and generating income in a phone based sales or business development environment. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to:
- Convert opportunities and work effectively in a target driven environment
- Develop and nurture relationships with a variety of people at all levels
- Update a fundraising or other CRM database and you have intermediate MS Office skills
If you would like to support a national team fighting Australia’s biggest killer, please send a cover letter responding to the skills required and a resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34213 or for more information please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.