|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||April 19, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- 4 month contract (possibility to extend)
- City fringe, close to public transport
- Up to $50 per hour + super (dependant on experience)
Our client is a NSW Division of a not-for-profit organisation working to provide the best possible standard of living for the people of NSW.
The focus of your role is to secure support from past supporters and sponsors of upcoming events as well as prospecting new companies and potential sponsors. Your objective is to solicit financial support from individuals, business owners and corporate donors to reach event fundraising goals. Your responsibilities will include:
- Calling and emailing supporters to secure support for upcoming events
- Updating the fundraising database with supporter information
- Idenitfying prospective companies to develop relationships/ sponsorships
- Providing insight into the events and demonstrating relevancy to potential supporters
You will be a seasoned sales professional or telemarketer with a persuasive manner and ideally experience in a fundraising environment. Otherwise you will have a proven track record working to targets and generating income in a phone based sales or business development environment. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to:
- Convert opportunities and work effectively in a target driven environment
- Develop and nurture relationships with a variety of people (c-suite executives and business owners)
- Update a fundraising or other CRM database and you have intermediate MS Office skills
If you would like to support a national cause, please send a cover letter responding to the skills required and a resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34213 or for more information please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.