|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 4, 2018|
- Full time or part time position on offer
- City fringe, close to public transport
- Up to $50 per hour + super (dependant on experience)
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation working to provide the best possible standard of living for people in NSW.
You will secure support from past supporters and sponsors of upcoming events as well as prospecting new companies and potential sponsors. Your objective is to solicit financial support from individuals, business owners and corporate donors to reach event fundraising goals. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying prospective companies to develop relationships/ sponsorships
- Calling and emailing supporters to secure support for upcoming events
- Updating the fundraising database with supporter information
- Providing insight into the events and demonstrating relevancy to potential supporters
You are a seasoned sales professional or telemarketer with a persuasive manner and ideally experience in a fundraising environment. Otherwise you will have a proven track record working to targets and generating income in a phone based sales or business development environment. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to:
- Convert opportunities and work effectively in a target driven environment
- Develop and nurture relationships with a broad audience including c-suite executives and business owners
- Update a fundraising or other CRM database with intermediate MS Office skills
To apply, please send a cover letter responding to the skills required and a resume in MS Word format, quoting #34410 or for more information please contact Annie Barker on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.