|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Improve revenue by growing corporate partnerships and community engagement
- Would suit candidates from either the NFP, cultural, education or commercial sectors
- Perth based
We are currently working with a number of not for profit clients in the areas of children, conservation, health and humanitarian causes and are seeking expressions of interests from experienced Business Development Managers, Business Relationship/Account Managers and Fundraising Managers.
You will have the following attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in generating revenue and working in a target driven environment
- Demonstrated experience in nurturing relationships to build sponsorships and meaningful partnerships
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability engage with people at all levels
- Solid negotiation skills with the ability to think strategically
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to create business proposals
- Self-motivated to work autonomously whilst also working as part of a team
Please click apply, submitting your resume and a cover letter responding to the skills required (in MS Word format) quoting reference #34088 or phone Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080 for further information.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.