|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 1, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- $30 - $35 per hr + super, Campsie
- 3 month contract initially, start ASAP
- A provider of community services & development and family support
Our client is a migrant resource centre (MRC) providing a range of services including migrant settlement, family support, early intervention, emergency relief, tenancy services and community development.
Provide support to the finance team during a busy peak period with focus on EOFY reporting. This will include management of all financial processes, preparation of monthly reports and annual audit requirements. Additionally you will:
- Prepare business activity statements for ATO
- Calculation and payment of wages for staff
- Processing accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist with supporting documentation for grant acquittals
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements and reports
Ideally you have experience as a bookkeeper or accounts officer in a similar organisation with knowledge of legislative provisions related to the SCHADS awards and experience using MYOB or XERO. Otherwise you can demonstrate the following experience:
- Processing account receivable / payable
- Accurate entry speed, intermediate to advanced MS Excel
- Demonstrating strong financial acumen and streamlining of processes
- Working to deadline, ensuring workflow is regularly addressed and prioritised accordingly
If you believe in a socially just society that respects individuality, dignity and diversity, please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570 or to apply, please send your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #34340.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.