|Organisation Name||Kidney Health Australia|
|Location||Brisbane or Melbourne|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Join the fight against a highly undiagnosed disease killing 53 Australians every day
- Newly created role to deliver direct marketing campaigns nationally for the fundraising team
- Candidates with fundraising or commercial experience encouraged to apply
- Brisbane or Melbourne based
Kidney Health Australia (KHA) is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to improving health outcomes and quality of life for people living with kidney disease, their families and carers.
KHA is committed to the support of those affected by kidney disease together with reaching the two million Australians who do not know they have early kidney damage and that 90% of kidney function can be lost without experiencing any symptoms.
As the peak body in kidney and urinary health, KHA is focused on promoting good kidney health through education, advocacy, research and support, and advancing the public health agenda through awareness, detection, prevention and management of kidney disease throughout Australia.
Benefits & Culture
- Experienced, supportive environment
- Tax effective salary packaging provisions
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- Office location easily accessible by public transport
Working with the Individual Giving Manager, you will support the acquisition, reactivation, conversion and retention of supporters through direct mail and online fundraising campaigns. Together you will drive current and new individual giving programs including one off, regular giving and workplace giving, using a multichannel approach. Specific responsibilities include:
- Delivering end to end direct marketing campaigns including appeals
- Creating new collateral for donors
- Coordinating data segmentation and targeting for campaigns and appeals
- Liaising and building relationships with external suppliers
- Monitoring and evaluating campaign performance to ensure targets are met
You will have direct mail/direct marketing experience developed from either the commercial or NFP sectors and your data analysis skills will enable you to develop campaigns from concept to implementation. You have excellent written, oral and proofreading skills and you can demonstrate:
- Experience coordinating direct marketing campaigns including appeals, acquisition and retention
- Analytical and project management skills including preparation of plans and timelines
- Awareness of DM, telemarketing, eDM, SMS and digital direct marketing approaches
- Experience reporting on post campaign outcomes
- Ability to coordinate the development of content, design and print production
- Experience with CRM databases, social networking and above average skills in Microsoft Office
If you’re committed to increasing the awareness of kidney disease, educating people on the risk factors and supporting those affected by the disease, please submit a cover letter addressing the skills required and your resume, in MS Word format, quoting reference #34306 or, to discuss your interest please call Louise Furlong on 02 8243 0570.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.